- Import Medication Allergies
- Import Diagnosis
- Improved Patient Report Layout
- Search by Patient in the Billing Queue
- Filter by User and Export to Excel from the Audit Log
Import Medication Allergies
Allergies listed in the Medication Allergies List can now be imported into your visit note.
The diagnosis listed on the Incident can now be imported into the Clinical Impression and Assessment fields.
Improved Patient Report Layout
We rearranged the top of the visit note area. This new arrangement is not only cleaner looking but also gives the user more space to write their visit note.
Search by Patient in the Billing Queue
We added the ability to search the Billing Queue by patient.
Filter by User and Export to Excel from the Audit Log
We added a filter for user in the audit log so you can see all the activity of just one user. We also added the ability to export the audit log into Excel so you can perform any custom analysis you need.
Minor Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Added Middle Initial to the patient search results
- Fixed a bug that was causing macros to be added to the wrong category in system admin
- Clinician dropdowns on Patient Report are now alphabetized
- Fixed a bug that caused auto-scroll not to work when tabbing between fields